- Frozen by Melissa de la Cruz and Michael Johnston: The romance in this book was positively cringe-inducing.
- Cartwheel by Jennifer du Bois: A great fictionalization of the Amanda Knox murder investigation.
- The 100 by Kass Morgan: Big disappointment. I’m hoping the upcoming TV series on the CW will be better.
- Dewey’s 24 Hour Read-a-Thon: This was my second time participating. I stayed up for 19 hours and read two books. You can also see my mini-challenges here.
- Top Ten Tuesday: Best series endings.
- Waiting on Wednesday: Grasshopper by Andrew Smith
- Stacking the Shelves: Lots and lots of lovely books this week.