A week’s worth of blogging fun, recapped in this handy little space
- Crash Into You by Katie McGarry: My least favorite of the Pushing the Limits series.
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth: Unlike a lot of people, I actually liked the ending. It was nearly everything else I had a problem with.
- Reading peer pressure: Do you ever read popular books because you don’t want to feel left out of blogger conversations?
- Movie Review: Catching Fire: I LOVED it.
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books for fans of kick-ass heroines.
- Waiting on Wednesday: Half Bad by Sally Green
- Stacking the Shelves: I love that my library gets books like Fiery Heart on release day.