A week’s worth of blogging fun, recapped in this handy little space
- Were all of your Waiting on Wednesday books this year worth the wait?
- Top Ten Tuesday: The books I hope Santa brings.
- Waiting on Wednesday: Timebound by Rysa Walker
- Stacking the Shelves: I finally bought Outlander! Now I need to make time to read it.
- Naughty or Nice Signed Book Giveaway: Win a signed paperback of either Reflected In You by Sylvia Day or Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Random Thought For the Week:
Have you ever heard of chocolate-dipped bacon? For some reason, this got in my head, and I decided I had to have it. I cooked some bacon, and I busted out my fondue pot (used all of one time previously) and whipped up a chocolate fondue. I am not proud of this, but I have to tell you that it was damn tasty. I don’t know who came up with the idea, but I am now convinced that bacon makes everything better.
OK, I have to know what you guys think. Are you disgusted? Intrigued? Are you going to look for a fondue pot now, or do you wish I had never told you about this concoction?