Ten Books I Recently Added to My TBR[table “73” not found /]
1) The Complete Sherlock Holmes: The Heirloom Collection by Arthur Conan Doyle: I just purchased this collection last week on Audible.
2) 5 to 1 by Holly Bodger: Pili said this book was excellent, so that was all I needed.
3) All the Rage by Courtney Summers
4) Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
5) The Girl With a Clock For a Heart by Peter Swanson: I recently read Swanson’s latest book, The Kind Worth Killing. It was EXCELLENT. It was about a man and a woman who randomly meet in an airport, they start chatting, and the man expresses a desire to murder his wife. You know, the kind of conversation we all have with strangers. If you’re looking for an adult mystery, I highly recommend The Kind Worth Killing. As soon as I finished, I went to GR to see what else Swanson had written.
6) The Grounding of Group Six by Julian Thompson: On Twitter a couple of weeks ago, Rachel Hawkins wrote: “The weirdest book I’ve EVER read is The Grounding of Group Six. Parents send their kids to boarding school…TO BE MURDERED.”
7) Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman: I didn’t care much for Frozen, and that was the only book I read from Bowman’s first series, but the synopsis for her upcoming book sounds very intriguing.
8) Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid: I had not heard of this before receiving it as a gift from my OTSP Secret Sister, but a lot of my GR friends are excited for it.
9) Hold Me Like a Breath by Tiffany Schmidt
10) Vicarious by Paula Stokes: I read Liars, Inc. last week, which was so devious and so fun, and I was happy to see Stokes has a new book coming out, but sad that it isn’t until 2016.
Your turn! Share your TTT post with me below!